RECREATIONAL SKIPPERS TICKET COURSE &
COMMERCIAL MARITIME COURSES AT HILLARYS BOAT HARBOUR
Book with confidence, Skippers Ticket Training WA are approved Trainers and Assessors for Sea School Marine Training RTO 91732 (registered in NSW). We are FULLY ACCREDITED with AMSA - Carl's AMSA assessor number is SSI0012.
As well as the Recreational Skippers Ticket course, Skippers Ticket Training WA offers a range of Sea School Marine Training commercial maritime courses for people interested in working in the industry or for people who just want to advance their knowledge and skills. These courses may lead you to attaining a Sea School Marine Training issued Certificate of Competency for the following:
- Exemption 38 (Restricted Coxswain)
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 Near Coastal) MAR10418
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal) MAR20318
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 Near Coastal) MAR20418
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal) MAR30818
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal) MAR30918
- Certificate IV in Maritime Operations (Master up to 35 metres Near Coastal) (coming soon)
Shipboard Safety Industry Skill Set (Elements of Shipboard Safety) MARSS00008
- First Aid
- Marine Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency Long Range (LROCP) or Short Range (SROCP)
To find out more about these courses
RECREATIONAL SKIPPERS TICKET
The Best Value courses available, free extras, no hidden costs, more content and one of the lowest hourly rates available. 7 Days a week. Excellent success rate.
Come and see the difference.
Train with some of the highest qualified mariners in the business with over 30 years professional marine experience.
Boat and Jet Ski courses run regularly in the morning, check availability of afternoon and evening courses:
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Mindarie Marina
- Swan River, Perth
If you thought becoming a skipper is difficult, it's not.
The Full Course only takes half a day - cost $245 all inclusive, everything provided.
For the Experienced we'll guarantee you'll learn something new or we'll refund your course fee! Group bookings are welcome, please ask about our group discounts.
The full course consists of theory and practical training and if you pass you receive your ticket the same day. How easy is that?
The Recreational Skippers Ticket was introduced in 2006 and is now compulsory for anyone 14 years and over who takes charge of a vessel or jet ski with more than 6 Horsepower (4.5kW).