COMMERCIAL MARITIME COURSES AT HILLARYS BOAT HARBOUR
COMMERCIAL MARITIME COURSES
Skippers Ticket Training WA offers a range of Sea School Marine Training commercial maritime courses for people interested in working in the industry or for people who just want to advance their knowledge and skills. These courses may lead you to attaining a Sea School Marine Training issued Certificate of Competency for the following:
- Exemption 38 (Restricted Coxswain) phased out 1 Jan 2023 superseded by Coxswain Grade 3
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (General Purpose Hand) MAR10220
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 Near Coastal) MAR10418
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal) MAR20321
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 3 Near Coastal) MAR20421
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal) MAR30821
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal) MAR30921
- Shipboard Safety Skill Set MARSS00008
- Marine Radio Operator's Certificate of Proficiency Long Range (LROCP) or Short Range (SROCP)
To find out more about these courses
RECREATIONAL SKIPPERS TICKET COURSE - currently unavailable
The Best Value course available, free extras, more content and one of the lowest hourly rates available. Weekday and weekend availability at Hillarys Boat Harbour. Excellent success rate. Come and see the difference. Train with some of the highest qualified mariners in the business with over 30 years professional marine experience.
Boat and Jet Ski courses run regularly in the morning [check availability of afternoon courses].
If you thought becoming a skipper is difficult, it's not.
The Course only takes half a day
For the experienced we'll guarantee you'll learn something new!
Ensure you pre-study the RST Workbook thoroughly before attending. Your course consists of theory revision and practical training and if you pass you receive your ticket the same day. How easy is that?
The Recreational Skippers Ticket was introduced in 2006 and is now compulsory for anyone 14 years and over who takes charge of a vessel or jet ski with more than 6 Horsepower (4.5kW).